Haberin Gündemi - Son Dakika Haberler ve Gündem Haberleri

Haberin Gündemi - Son Dakika Haberler ve Gündem Haberleri

Gerçek, İlkeli ve Tarafsız Haberin, En Güncel Hali, Haberde Doğruya Bağlanın

FLAŞ HABER
Sol Ok
Sağ Ok
Menü
Ara
Facebook Twitter
Haberin Gündemi - Son Dakika Haberler ve Gündem Haberleri ANASAYFASPORGÜNDEMPOLİTİKADÜNYATEKNOLOJİEKONOMİEĞİTİMMAGAZİNYAŞAMKADIN
Four Istanbul attack victims remain in intensive care
Facebook Twitter Google Plus WhatsApp Tumblr Yazdır Büyüt Küçült
- - Editör:

Four Istanbul attack victims remain in intensive care

A total of four people who were injured in the March 19 suicide bombing on Istanbul’s central İstiklal Avenue remain in intensive care at hospitals in the city, Turkey’s Health Ministry said in a statement on March 21.According to the ministry, 12 victims continue to receive treatment at Turkish hospitals.Turkish Interior Minister Efkan Ala said March 20 that the suicide bomber had been identified as 24-year-old Mehmet Özturk, who was born in the southeastern province of Gaziantep and was linked to the Islamic State (IS). .

A total of four people who were injured in the March 19 suicide bombing on Istanbul's central İstiklal Avenue remain in intensive care at hospitals in the city, Turkey's Health Ministry said in a statement on March 21.

According to the ministry, 12 victims continue to receive treatment at Turkish hospitals.

Turkish Interior Minister Efkan Ala said March 20 that the suicide bomber had been identified as 24-year-old Mehmet Özturk, who was born in the southeastern province of Gaziantep and was linked to the Islamic State (IS).

 



Facebook Twitter Google Plus WhatsApp
  YORUM YAP / YORUM OKU
Yorum
BU HABERİ OKUYANLAR BUNLARI DA OKUDU

ANASAYFA | GÜNÜN HABERLERİ | FOTO GALERİ | VİDEO GALERİ | KÜNYE | REKLAM | İLETİŞİM | RSS
Haberingundemi.com'da yayınlanan her türlü yazı ve haber kaynak belirtilmeden kullanılamaz.




Spor Gündem Politika Dünya Teknoloji Ekonomi Eğitim Magazin Yaşam Kadın Sağlık