14 Ocak 2016 Perşembe 09:16
Detainees in Sultanahmet blast increase to seven: Minister

Turkish Interior Minister Efkan Ala said on Jan. 14 that there are now seven detained suspects with links to the Jan. 12 attack in Istanbul's historic Sultanahmet Square, which left 10 German tourists killed and 15 others wounded.

 
“The number of detained people has increased to seven in relation to the Istanbul attack” Ala said, speaking at the eighth Ambassadors' Conference in the capital of Ankara.
 
Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu announced on Jan. 13 that four more people had been detained in relation to the Sultanahmet blast, in addition to the one detained in Istanbul on the day of the attack.
 
Yorumlar
Avatar
Adınız
Yorum Gönder
Kalan Karakter:
Yorumunuz onaylanmak üzere yöneticiye iletilmiştir.×
Dikkat! Suç teşkil edecek, yasadışı, tehditkar, rahatsız edici, hakaret ve küfür içeren, aşağılayıcı, küçük düşürücü, kaba, müstehcen, ahlaka aykırı, kişilik haklarına zarar verici ya da benzeri niteliklerde içeriklerden doğan her türlü mali, hukuki, cezai, idari sorumluluk içeriği gönderen Üye/Üyeler’e aittir.